Monday 21 February 2011

Welcome all!

Welcome to my Blog!!!

I'm just gettung started so I don't have much here but bear with me and I'll do my best to post as frequently as I can,hopefully with something insghtfull to talk about or just something to make you laugh.

To get started, I`ll talk about my wonderfull, injury filled, weekend.

So I went to an Indy wrestling show put on by Alpha 1 Wrestling.  I had an awesome time, screaming my head off and joining in on some heckling.  One of the wrestlers there was former WWE, ECW, TNA star Rhino, which was too awesome!!  During Rhino`s match, he got tossed into a bunch of chairs right behind me.  I went to move back out of the way but reached forward to grab my bag from my chair, and that`s when he hit the chairs.  Needless to say, the front edge of my chair smashed me hard in the knee... OUCH!!!  The best part was, I recorded all of it on my celphone, hahahaha!!

After the show, I had to hurry out to my friend`s place to watch WWE Elimination Chamber PPV.  It started to snow really bad on the way out so driving was a bit treacherous.  My friend lives out in the country on a chicken farm, and when I arrived, there was a fine layer of snow on the ground.  I grabbed my stuff and headed up to the door.  Just as I passed her car, my foot hit a patch of ice, I let out a yelp, and I hit the ground.  Another friend has just arrived and heard me yelp. He shouted aloud if I was okay and all I could answer was Ì`m Down!!!`Hahahahaha!!

Needless to say, I woke up this morning with a rather sore knee.  Not from the chair hit, but from the ice slip.  I managed to twist it and didn`t realize I did it until I tried to walk around this morning. Thank goodness today was a holiday, Family Day.  The real test will be if I can walk around for an 8 hour shift tomorrow... That will be fun.

Anyhoo, that`s all I have for this post.  If you have any questions for me, please feel free to ask.

Thanks for Reading!!!

SS

No comments:

Post a Comment