Thursday 24 February 2011

The Toddler has Landed!!!!!

First off, and update on my knee.  It's sprained and although it has improved since Monday, I can only walk around for a short period of time before it starts to ache and get stiff.  Sooo I'm off work until Monday.  However if it has not signifigantly improved by Sunday, 'm going to urgent care.

Anyhoo, onto today's topic.

My 2 1/2 year old niece came over this morning. My parents and myself are going to be babysitting her until Tuesday.  This will be the longest she's been away from her parents, so things could get hairy.  She was a ball of energy today but had a couple of surly moments.  Oh and I forgot to mention that she's just started potty training so the day has been filled with runs back and forth to the "pee pee potty."  These runs have included a LOVELY song that my mom taught her and sings along with her.

We pee pee pee on the pot pot pot
We poo poo poo on the pot pot pot
We pee on the pot and we poo on the pot
We pee and poo on the pot pot pot.

Okay it's cute to hear her sing it, but my mom doesn't exactly have the best singing voice so it ends up sounding like someone is squeezing a cat.

Got a rare oppertunity to watch Big Bang Theory tonight.  I usually work Thursday evenings so I end up downloading the episode after work on Friday (yup, I work 12:30-9pm on Thurs evenings and then 'm back in for 7am-3:30.. Great big Ball of Suck!)  I LOVE Sheldon!!  Just thought I'd throw that out there.  He's, by far, my fav character with Leonard and Penny in a close second. 

Tried to teach my niece the Soft Kitty Song.  She liked the tune, so I'll just have to keep singing it to her until she picks it up... then I will record it and put it on YouTube for everyone to awww over, hahaha!!!

That's all I've got for now. 
Please comment, send me questions... ANYTING!!! 
Trust me. My life is not that exciting, and I need topics to talk about.

L8tr!

No comments:

Post a Comment