Monday 28 March 2011

I'm Still Around!!!

Hey all!!

I've been a bad girl and haven't updated in a long time.  I'm sorry!!!

Well I've got a bunch on fun and exciting things to tell everyone!

1.  I'm going to Fan Expo this year... Yah Yah Yah, that's not really fabulous news, but here the awesome bit!  I'm gonna be the official camerawoman for a guest of the show!  I might even get a media pass!!  WOOT!!!  I'm soooo excited for this!  Now I just need to spend some dough and get a good video camera

2.  I'm going to a movie premeire!  Dunno the details yet as the movie is still being edited, but I'm soo honored to have been asked to go!  Again.. SOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!

3. I'm going to DisneyWorld and Universal Orlando in September!  A friend of mine has a week off, and I can get the time off no probs so we're going.  We both REALLY want to see The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.  This trip is going to be super special for me.  I've gone away for a weekend with a friend before, but have never taken off, on a plane, to a faraway destination with a friend ever.  Again.... SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  Excited!!!!

4. Went to the Toronto Comic Con a week or so ago.  Got to see the AWESOME Christian Potenza!  He's such a sweetheart!  I luv ya Christian! *hugs and a kiss*

Other than that, I finished my final class in my fashion design program at night school.  I'll get my certificate in the mail.

I posted this video the other night, but here's a look at the costumes I've made from 2001-present



That's all for now!
Feel free to comment!

I promise the next entry will be sooner than later!

No comments:

Post a Comment