Sunday 10 April 2011

Movies, and Wrestling, and sickness...OH MY!

Hey all!

Lets start off with the sickness.  I had a MAJOR cold bug 2 weeks ago.  Started with a fever, then insane congestion, runny nose, yadda yadda.  Needless to say, I worked only 2 days that week.  I thought I was feeling better until last Sunday.  I started getting extreme pain in my cheek.  Went to the docs and YUP... Sinus Infection...CRAP!  Soo I'm on meds for that.... which my stomach doesn't really like...Yeesh

Okay onto the Wrestling!!!
I went to Alpha 1 Wrestlings Proving Grounds 2 today. 

INSANE SHOW!!!  There was at least 6 dives into the audience chairs (everyone scatters when this happens and then quickly resets the chairs and goes back to watching the show.)  I was watching the show up on the balcony and during the main event, one of the guys climbed up, and jumped from the balcony!!! Holy CRAP!!!  The next show is in June.  If you love wrestling... CHECK IT OUT!!  You will NOT be disappointed!

Okay, I'm saving the best for last... The Movie News!

First of all, check out this trailer for an awesome upcomming movie called Moon Point


There was a little contest about a week ago.  It was for the oppertunity to visit the set for one more day of shooting and be a Production Assistant. Here! Check the video for that too!

 Well... I entered the contest and.... I was one of the 10 people picked!  WOO HOO!!!  I'm super excited!!!!

Well that's all I have for now. 
Questions and Comments are always welcome!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being a PA. If they make you do any work demand scale.

    ReplyDelete