Monday 18 April 2011

My Moon Point Set Vist!

Heya!!!

So as I mentioned in my last blog, I won an oppertunity to go to the set of Moon Point and help out with the final day of shooting.

The location was pretty far away so I had a lengthy drive, and this was to be the farthest I had ever driven by myself in the car... a personal challenge for me.  I made the drive like a champ!!! With a smile on my face, and the Trews, Rise Against, and Foo Fighters blasting on my stereo (and me singing along,) I overcame insane weather (major snow flurries and excessive winds) and a dork drivers (including a guy that nearly sideswiped me)

All of the shots were outdoors.... COLD!!!!!!  Holy cow it was brutal!  Thank goodness my car heats up quickly and I have my handy Timmies Tracker app on my phone to find the nearest Tim Hortons!

HUGE thanks to Christian and Lisa for getting everyone Coffee, Tea and Hot Chocolates!! You guys are AWESOME!!!!

I had such a fun time on the shoot.  I took as many pics as I could of all of the people that were invited, just in case their pictures didn't come out. Sooooooo many laughs!! The worlds busiest small bridge!! My shoe inside another shoe... random bursting into song.... Me getting lost!!! Hahahahahahaha!!!!

I'm so happy that I got to be a part of this fabulous movie, if only for a day.  The cast and crew were super nice and a blast to be with.

That's all I have for now.  Not sure what my next post will be, but I'm sure I'll think of something ^_^

Later!

OH! I now am on the hunt for a super fuzzy Trapper Hat!!  Despite how goofy I probably looked in it, your hat was super warm Christian and now I want one! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment