Tuesday 19 July 2011

My Pre-vacation Weight Loss Challenge

Hey all!!

So I've been bad and haven't posted in FOREVER!!!  Sorry about that!

Anyways, I'm heading off to Disney World in September on a wicked awesome, pre-birthday celebration!  It's going to be the best B-day week EVER!!!

Soooooo I've put on a LOT of weight, and according to my BMI, I'm obese... YUK!  In order to get to the overweight BMI, I need to get to 175 pounds.  I'm currently about 200-205. So I've got my work cut out for me

So my challenge is to lose at LEAST 10 pounds before I go away on vacation.

What am I doing to achieve this

1. Eating healthier.  Cutting down on sugar and carbo intakes.  More fresh veggies, fruits.. less fast food.

2. If I am eating fast food, being wise with my choices.

3. Biggest loser workout videos.  I'm currently doing the weight loss Yoga and Pilates.  I'll be doing 25 minute sessions 3 times a week for starters

4. Drink more water!!!!!

If anyone has any extra tips they can give me, PLEASE!!!  Message me!!!  Let me know your tips, and secrets.  Are there any multivitamins I should be taking to help support my weight loss challenge???

I'll be doing weekly weigh ins on Saturday mornings (except for the Saturdays I work, then it will be bumped to Sunday mornings) and I'll be posting my results here.

Here's my starting weight
202.4

See you all for an update this weekend.  Probabaly won't be much, but it will be a step in the right direction

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment